Undergraduate Research Assistant Position
ISPPC research team performs Phase II-IV clinical trials. We have mulitple ongoing clinical trials including studies on radiofrequency stimulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, and spinal cord stimulation. We are looking for highly engaged research assistants to conduct chart reviews of study subjects/patients using electronic medical records to help research coordinators in screening and recruitment of study volunteers. This position is open to students that are interested in pursuing a graduate career in clinical research as well as pre-medical students that are looking to gain research experience before applying to medical school.
- Conduct chart reviews of study subjects/patients using electronic medical records to support research coordinators.
- Assist in recruitment and screening efforts for new and ongoing clinical trials
- Conduct screening appointments for potential study subjects
- Attend project meetings
- Responding to emails related to research
- Maintaining accurate records of study materials
Commitment: Research assistants are expected to be available at least 6 hours a week for a semester period.
- Students interested in pursuing a graduate-level education in clinical research
- Pre-medical students interested in gaining research experience before applying to medical school
Contact email@example.com with your resume/CV and a statement of interest including career goals, research interests, and reasons for applying,